Hi Oscar,

I tried this script and I think the same problem:
#! / Bin / bash
ls
cd / home /
ls
cd root
ls
cd parsec
./Hello

Here is the result obtained:
bin dev home lost + found mnt proc run srv tmp var
boot etc lib media root opt sbin sys usr
/ tmp / script: line 5: cd: root: No such file or directory
/ tmp / script: line 7: cd: parsec: No such file or directory
/ tmp / script: line 8: ./hello: No such file or directory

here is my system.terminal file

thanks advance.

com_.