Sorry, those images are undocumented and I don't know how they are
generated + parsec is highly unmaintained and not made with cross
compilation in mind.

The best advice I can give at the moment is: use my setup:
https://github.com/cirosantilli/linux-kernel-module-cheat/tree/16de55dd2f89ae44c1ee0fee1c39d23ee2b36b13#parsec-benchmark
which I understand and have clearly documented what works and what
does not.

In the future I might try to understand the state of the current
images and contribute better ones / documentation.