hi ciro,

is there is another solution to solve this problem please, because the
execution of the kernel is normal, but the problem is that I think it does
not know the comandes line as cd in the script.Rcs, and here is the problem
I found:
for the command "ls" it works normal

here are the image disk files

bin dev home lost + found mnt proc run srv tmp var
boot etc lib media root opt sbin sys usr

but for "cd root" it blocked
/ tmp / script: line 5: cd: root: No such file or directory

thanks advance,

com_.