Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for your help. But, for all the benchmarks the
performance (based on "system.cpu.numCycles" and
"system.cpu.committedInsts" in stats file) of both BDI and uncompressed are
the same for me. Actually, all the metrics of cpu in the stats file are
same for both of them. Do you know why it happens for me due to different
miss rate for L2 cache?

Many Thanks again!

Best,
Pooneh