Hi Victor,

I'm not sure if you're looking at the newly generated disk image since the
files are identical to those in the spec2017 disc.

The spec-2017-image/spec-2017 file is the disk image file, which can be
mounted using "mount -o offset=1048576" without converting to ISO. The log
should be in [mountpoint]/home/gem5/spec/result/.

Regards,
Hoa Nguyen