Thank you, next I will learn about the relevant simulator

????: [gem5-users] ??????the definition of IntAlu

So my current understanding is that there is no specific implementation of the
ALU in gem5, but some required attributes are set, such as delay, number of
functional units, power consumption, etc. So to design the ALU, it doesn't
work. The feeling is to regard the functional unit as a black box, no matter
what is done in the middle, only define how long it takes to get out of the
black box, and how much power is used in the black box, etc. Do you think I
understand this right?

<gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;;
??????:&nbsp;"gem5-users"<gem5-users@gem5.org&gt;;
????:&nbsp;"????????????????"<upczhangt...@qq.com&gt;;
????:&nbsp;[gem5-users] the definition of IntAlu

In gem5, where are the actual definitions of various functional units? For
example, where is the definition of IntAlu?