Hi Jonathan,

Absolutely! You can set up a "bridge" which will take a subset of addresses
and route to a different gem5 port. If you can convert from the port
interface to the AXI, then it should "just work". Note that there are also
already bindings to SystemC/TLM in gem5 as well that could serve as good
examples.

Cheers,
Jason