From: Jason Lowe-Power <ja...@lowepower.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 4:33 PM
To: Jonathan Kang <mos...@meta.com>
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] Full System + external memory
Hi Jonathan, You can put the bridge wherever you would like. For MMIO things,
you can put it after the point of coherence, which is where we usually put the
"I/O crossbar. " You can poke around in configs/examples and util/systemc
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Jonathan,

You can put the bridge wherever you would like. For MMIO things, you can put it
after the point of coherence, which is where we usually put the "I/O crossbar."

You can poke around in configs/examples and util/systemc for some examples.

Cheers,
Jason

On Wed, Apr 26, 2023 at 4:30 PM Jonathan Kang