Dear Andreas and Nikos

Thank you very much.
I will compare python scripts and my stats.txt.

After that If I got the correct output files, how to calculate a total
power consumption of core? Is there a equation to calculate a total power
consumption?

Best regards,
Choi

2023년 5월 10일 (수) 오전 2:05, Νικόλαος Ταμπουρατζής <ntampourat...@ece.auth.gr>님이