Ooohh! That's awesome! I love that she even explains how to use the named references. My only gripe is that she skipped the coolest feature—the automatic lookup you can use for ISBN, DOI, and PMIDs. Great video though. We should advertise this widely!
Ryan Kaldari On 3/15/11 4:49 PM, Sage Ross wrote: > On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:20 PM, Ryan Kaldari<[email protected]> wrote: >> A video incorporating the new RefToolbar (the thing that appears when you >> click "Cite" in the editor) would be helpful in this regard. > Ask and you shall receive: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:RefTools.ogv > > User:GorillaWarfare made this a few weeks ago for students working > with the Wikipedia Ambassador Program, and I think it's pretty > excellent. (I'll be making a shorter screencast about using > RefToolbar for the very basic stuff soon.) > > -Sage > > _______________________________________________ > Gendergap mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap _______________________________________________ Gendergap mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
