I applied for Commons OTRS today...

Sarah

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)


On Sep 12, 2011, at 5:45 PM, John Vandenberg <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Pete Forsyth <[email protected]> wrote:
>> It seems like we have strong consensus that a separate "customer support 
>> queue", run by and for women, would be a good idea. I certainly think so!
>> 
>> Who here is active on OTRS? I'm on it, and on the email list, but I'm not 
>> active there. It might be best for somebody float the idea over there, see 
>> how it's received, and if there's agreement, figure out the steps to get it 
>> up and running. (I'm sure that having a small corps of female volunteers 
>> willing to staff it will be an essential element!)
> 
> I'm not very active, .. :/
> I've initiated a discussion thread on the private otrs wiki, copying
> your email text and linking to this thread.
> 
> http://otrs-wiki.wikimedia.org/wiki/Café#queue_for_verified_females
> 
> --
> John Vandenberg
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to