Carol - just one note that this is something I do intend on working on with my 
fellowship - It just is a low priority for me. So don't be surprised if you see 
very bold edits by me to develop something more portal like in a few months! 

Thanks for being bold! Sorry I'm unable to provide responses to this, as I'm 
traveling right now.

Sarah

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)


On Feb 19, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Carol Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

> Been doing review for reasons will mention as I list pages. Here are some 
> questions or suggestions. Please respond here, privately or by editing the 
> page in question. THANKS!! Carol in dc
> _____________
> 
> 
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gender_gap
> *Outreach letters: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gender_gap/outreach_letters 
>  I finally updated it into something less negative sounding. But feel free to 
> beef it up with language that you think will attract more women, or included 
> a section with your own letter in the format you choose.
> *Read section - there probably are more recent articles that need adding
> *Research section - probably needs mention of
> * Hopefully the Mind the Gap link was the correction to the red link?  See 
> this diff http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gender_gap&action=submit
> *Take Action: I separated resources and projects sections
> *Projects: Women on Wikipedia Month 2011 vs. WikiWomen's History Month 
> ongoing project - are they described correctly now?
> *Projects: It would be great to update 
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Workshop_for_Women_in_Wikipedia - it 
> seems to me the workshop did in fact happen, didn't it?  Anyway, it also 
> needs to include general tips on what women are especially interested in or 
> need to know so it can be a linkable resource from 
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Workshop which is being beefed up 
> currently
> 
> Anything else needing updating? Go do it! :-)
> 
> carol in dc
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to