>(Minor quibbles: Eric is not an admin, and the New York Times piece was not
>written by a NYT reporter. Corrections possible?)

I would also that the “lists” referred to were in fact the category pages, a
distinction that I allow may be lost outside of the project but means something
to us (That whole thing could easily have been avoided with a sterner reminder
to use the {{distinguished subcategory}} template in the process of sorting. My
$0.02).

Daniel Case