A known woman discussing any issue in real life anywhere at all may turn into an online harassment issue.

Shall I dig up 20 or 30 links to women who've been harassed online by creepy guys because they discussed or disagreed with guys on ANY issue in real life, be it men in bathrooms, or violent video games played in living rooms, or some sexual harassment or assault that happened to them or a friend in real life?