Unfortunately I don't think there is much more I can do here. Based on what
you wrote, I think that your best course of action is to discuss the PII
situation with WMF Legal. There are a few other remedies which could come
into play, but they would almost certainly take longer and be more
politically problematic than a minimal intervention in which WMF Legal
clarifies to the Ombuds and Arbcom what is required under WMF's
interpretation of its privacy policy.

Pine