Hi JJ, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was responding specifically to
the statement "four arbitrators posted personally identifying information
about me and did not respond to my requests to remove it.", which would be
a concern to me both in regards to the specific case and also the broader
implications for privacy.

Neotarf, if WMF Legal has reviewed the PII concerns, including escalating
them to C-level, and has chosen not to get involved, I'm afraid that you're
probably out of luck unless a change of policy happens on ENWP or with the
relevant WMF policies. You could lobby for a change, and you might get it,
although that is a long road to travel. My mental bandwidth is too
constrained to continue personal involvement in this discussion at this
time, but I don't want to discourage you from requesting a change in policy
if you think that would be good. You may wish to conserve your energy by
first dealing with your ban appeal; I have not reviewed the evidence in
your case and I will refrain from speculating on the merits of the appeal.
After that appeal is resolved, if there is a favorable outcome, you may
find it easier to propose one or more changes to policies. Good luck.

Pine