Apache POI is used by Apache Tika and Apache SOLR.
The XmlBeans build is pretty complicated and outdated and changing its package
names is going to be fairly hard (in short, XmlBeans is used to autogenerate
some of the code shipped in XmlBeans).

    On Monday 26 February 2018, 20:07:49 GMT, PJ Fanning <fannin...@yahoo.com>