Hi,

All the lexicon functions (cts:uris, cts:element-values, ...) support the
options "ascending" and "descending" to define the sort order.

But sometimes I would like to sort the result of a lexicon call by some
other range index.
Example: I would like to get the URIs of all documents, ordered by some
date element.
Can this be done with the lexicon functions?

I've seen that all the lexicon functions support the
option "score-logtfidf". What is the effect of that option and the other
scoring options (in lexicon calls)? I've tried it and I didn't get any
different results.

Thanks,
Andreas

--