Hi Erik,

Thanks, cts:value-tuples is a good hint.
Do you have an idea of how one could get the URIs, sorted by relevance (of
some word query for instance)?

I know what the option "score-logtfidf" does in a cts:search. But what is
the contribution of "score-logtfidf" in the lexicon functions (cts:uris,
cts:element-values, ...)? I don't see it.

Regards,
Andreas