Thanks, Mary. I've been consistently wondering what sample/truncate are
doing. Now I got an idea.

Do you know of any way to get the URIs sorted by relevance?
Using sample/truncate I can get the 5 most relevant URIs but I don't know
which of the 5 is the most relevant one - as far as I understand.

Regards,
Andreas