|       8!:0]1.95799e_311

   JVERSION
Engine: j805/j64/windows
Beta-12: commercial/2016-09-30T15:50:47
Library: 8.05.14
Qt IDE: 1.5.3/5.6.2
Platform: Win 64
Installer: J805 install
InstallPath: r:/j/j64-805
Contact: www.jsoftware.com

===

Error occurs with argument smaller than 1e_308

Eric notified me that a previous post explaining why I am trying to format
extremely small numbers ended up categorised as spam! Hence just the guts of
the issue in this post.

This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete
it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except
where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of
the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL