From: General [mailto:general-boun...@forums.jsoftware.com] On Behalf Of bill
lam
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:45 AM
To: General forum <gene...@jsoftware.com>
Subject: Re: [Jgeneral] Discovery of system error

8!:0 ] 1.95799e_311
┌────────────────┐
│1.957990000e-311│
└────────────────┘
The bug was already fixed in j806

There are 3 ways to interface sqlite from J. 2 of them, odbc and ddsqlite, can
bind columns with binaries values for inserting rows, but the other addon
sqlite can't.
This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete
it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except
where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of
the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL