I am not sure anything needs changing, but if you can think of a better way
to express this, please go ahead.

What the sentence says is that if you run install 'qtide', then sierra-fix
needs to be (re)run. But since AIO comes with Jqt, then you don't need to
run install 'qtide'. In any case, apart from sierra-fix, re-running install
'qtide' should be harmless, unless the Jqt installation is broken in some
way.