Looking around for what might be wrong with my installation of JQt (concerning the problem
running graphviz,  currently being discussed)  I noticed the JWiki page,
https://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Guides/Qt_IDE/Configure/Launch_Pad
In my JQt session I tried Run/Launch Pad/qtdemo with this result:
not found: c:/d/j901/addons/ide/qt/demo/qtdemo.ijs
|file name error: script
|       0!:0 y[4!:55<'y'

Running Package Manager in case I'd missed this addon,  I then spotted qtdemo.ijs elsewhere:
~addons/demos/qtdemo/qtdemo.ijs
which is perfectly reasonable.  That script appears to run without error.

No great problem for me,  but might be of interest and concern elsewhere,
Cheers,
Mike