Hi,

I've added a minimal mailing list page and a team page and added links
to Jakarta's "Get Involved" section and the Apache License. I've also
changed the "Get Involved" label to "Community" but have no strong
feeling about it.

The result can be seen at <http://cvs.apache.org/~bodewig/gump/site/>.

With this, I think that we have all necessary content together to make
gump.apache.org our official home page, or is anything else missing?

One thing I'd change before putting the site life: I'd obfuscate the
pmc mailing list address and de-obfuscate the subscribe/unsubscribe
links.  So far setting Forrest's <obfuscate-mail-links> to true has
been doing exactly the opposite of what I intended for this site 8-).