Nick Chalko wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

\

.

Ok, I think that reducing complexity is critical for wider adoption.

+1 in removal of forrest and go plain XHTML + CSS. But please, let's use a velocity-like approach, not a DOM like approach!

I am not sure how removing forrest reduces complexity. It just means we have to maintaining the template / site code ourself.

I'll certainly guilty of being away for a while, but gump.document.forrest is not a small thing, and to my eyes, not entirely obvious.

A design point for the original gump is that output was viewable as it was produced. Is this the case for gumppy w/ forrest?

- Sam Ruby