On Monday 20 September 2004 19:10, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Are the latest excalibur releases from Avalon the ones to look at?  I
> surely can't answer this, but you (as a client of those libs) should
> know.

The Avalon sources sitting in CVS are good, as I mentioned in my list of
possible actions.

However, if you don't get Gump to Nag the Excalibur community a LOT (see post
that Gump is officially annoying, and nags were turned off) don't expect any
action to resolve this from them. I think it is mainly up to Steve, since he
got committer status there for some odd reason.

I would suggest that give Steve a couple of days, and if he can't figure it
out, move the issue to Brett Porter since he has promised to solve all
Maven-Gump issues. If that doesn't work, switch back to Avalon CVS version.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /