Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> There are 4 ASF descriptos that currently don't reside in our repository:
>
>   1) avalon_trunk
>   2) cocoon
>   3) forrest
>   4) lenya
>
> and a few others (3) from outside.
>
> I would strongly suggest that we start moving them.
>
> The only problematic one is cocoon's since it's a central piece of the
> build system. But this can be easily solved with "svn:external" if we
> move the metadata in SVN.

At Forrest our module.xml is an integral part of our build.

I gather that we could use the "svn:externals property" too.
We could instead re-structure our build system at Forrest
to not depend on the module.xml file. At first glance it is
just to grab our version number. However, we are just about
to enter a release process, so not yet.

Anyway, +1 from me (still need to raise on forrest-dev)
for moving our metadata to the Gump repository
and +1 for moving all Gump metadata to SVN.

--
David Crossley