Of interest:

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gump# cd ~gump
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gump# du -hs .ivy
  1.2G    .ivy
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gump# du -hs .maven
  41M     .maven
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/home/gump# du -hs .m2
  791M    .m2

While we have a bunch of different stuff in .maven and .m2, almost all of the stuff in ~gump/.ivy is smartfrog artifacts, going back months and months and months. There's no reason for gump to keep months of generated jars. I'd argue that either

  * there must be a way to configure ivy to do a "SNAPSHOT" thingie

or

  * we must erase ~/.ivy after every run

opinions?

Actually, I guess we could also just erase .maven and .m2, once a week, too.

cheers,

Leo Simons
--
http://www.leosimons.com/blog/