On Jul 8, 2007, at 6:55 PM, Leo Simons wrote:
On Jul 8, 2007, at 3:42 PM, Leo Simons wrote:
* moved to use JDK 1.6 (!!!), though we can switch back to 1.5 easily enough

I guess that broke a few things, so I'm switching this back...

Which worked out well AFAICS. Justin is updating the DNS so that vmgump.apache.org will now point to the new machine, and I've enabled the cronjob.

The DNS propagation will take a while.

The new machine should send out its first batch of emails within about 20 hours.

cheers,

Leo Simons
--
http://www.leosimons.com/blog/