On 2009-04-21, <jan.mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:

> I am trying to add the Hudson CI server to the projects built by Gump.
> But I only get an OutOfMemoryError [1] regardless what I pass to Maven2
> [2]

Unlike the ant builder the mvn builder in Gump doesn't run Java
directly but rather invokes the mvn wrapper script.  The only way to
infuence JVM settings here is by providing a MAVEN_OPTS environment
variable.

Unfortunately Gump doesn't provide a way to specify builder specific
environment variables.

Do you know how much memory is supposed to be sufficient in order to
build hudson?  We could set MAVEN_OPTS globally.