On 2013-06-24, Nick Burch wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jun 2013, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> Before we re-enable emails we'd like to know whether you are still
>> interested in the service Gump provides, so please tell us. :-)

> We are.

Noted, thanks.

> Is there any easy way to check if gump is currently happy with our
> build before we turn emails back on?

For some strange reason we don't seem to have a direct navigation from
module to project - at least I don't find it.  Use
<http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/poi/poi-ooxml-deps/index.html> and
similar links by replacing "poi-ooxml-deps" with your project name from
the poi Gump descriptor.

Right now thinks look pretty good, I think
<http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/poi/poi-ooxml-deps/details.html>
has all POI Gump builds as dependees.

Of your downstream dependencies Tika's parser project currently fails
but I don't think it is related to POI.