On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Since I realize that most of you can't be
> bothered to look at the wiki page I created ;-),
> I'll go ahead and post the current content
> here for commentary.  I hope the bulk of it
> is non-controversial, though some of it may
> not belong on the page...

In general, I like it very much and I think it should
be prominently displayed on Incubator web someplace.

One comment thought:
>     5. Podlings have the right to express private concerns about anything
> related
> to their incubation to the Incubator Ombudsman <ombudsman@incubator>,
> who will handle such communications as if they were sent anonymously.

For as long as there was a talk about Ombudsman the very
idea of something like that in ASF has rubbed me the wrong
way. The best way I can explain it is that it feels very artificial
and asymmetric: suppose you are a committer on project "foo"
and you feel like what's going on in the project is counterproductive
to the ASF's charter. What's your recourse? Why isn't it the
same for the poddling?

Thanks,
Roman.