Did you read the topmatter disclaimer about the terminology?
Anyway no podling has a guaranteed "right" to a sufficient number
of mentors, that's why I didn't bother addressing Upayavira's
concern.  That is a best-effort attempt based on volunteer availability
not something we should commit to in a "Bill of Rights".