James, Mujtaba, et. al.,

Can we add a "Releasing" page to http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/ that
includes step by step instructions for packaging a Phoenix release. We can
fine tune this process according to feedback received during RCs. This
could/should include shell commands captured one time through your process
for generating a source tarball from a Git checkout at an exact SHA, saving
off a clean source tarball before running release checks, generating binary
release tarballs, calculating checksums over the tarballs, signing the
tarballs, etc.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy