Romain,

Can you add a link to the existing github sources?  Or is the one
mentioned later on what's intended?  Doesn't seem like a big community
thus far, but more on that...  The current code base (if accurate)
only has a single contributor yet you list 5 initial developers.

I'll also point out that the developers are split between Tomitribe,
Irianian (Maybe I need to look at one of Gerhard's recent emails to
make sure I spelt that right) and Independent.  You also note that
it's not going to be very active.  Should this perhaps be a
sub-project of TomEE or Geronimo rather than its own project?