Hi John,

The link is the right one ( https://github.com/rmannibucau/json-impl ).
Created it yesterday so community is small ATM ;).

Initial developpers are the one intended to get perms on the asf repo, did
I misunderstand?

If we make it a subproject of G or TomEE this will never be used outside of
these containers which would be sad. Take for instance specs jar of
geronimo, they are only used by very few people but actually could be used
by all EE users.

I expect more or less the same level of activatity as on bval, ie active
when a new spec is here (if we exclude bootstrap) and maintenance period
without that much activity.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/