> There is some overlap between the goals of Argus and Apache
> Sentry. Apache encourages disjoint teams to form independent
> projects, even when those projects overlap in scope. Additionally,
> we feel that the distinct code bases, development teams, and
> different approaches to the problem should be represented by
> different projects. This will provide better choices for users to
> choose from.

Approaches may be different, though I wouldn't think they are
irreconcilable and we could assume that the end result would be the best of
both, thus being a better choice.

Have you considered reaching out to the Sentry community to see if they
would be interested in bringing Argus existing code base into Sentry?

If you are interested, I'd be happy to spend some cycles to see if this
would be possible.

Cheers.