On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (3980)
<chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Hi Guys,

Not trying to obligate them to provide any resources, merely trying to
get an idea how it will affect the Foundation's resources and trying
to plan ahead. The migration of 85 github repos alone will, depending,
on complexity, likely consume 1-3 contractor days worth of work. If
large CI needs exist, it's best to at least know them up front so we
can begin planning. Adding a podling has an inherent cost, and some
podlings cost more than others; I'm trying to understand what that
will be so it isn't a surprise down the road.

--David