Hello everyone,

I have put the proposal on the wiki page.

        https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/TinkerPopProposal

As requested by Roman, I updated the Affiliations section. Note that I would
love to tweak more but there is a 1 minute turn around time when I hit
'preview' or 'save changes' on the wiki. It started driving me mad so I stopped.

Please advise on desired edits and I will do so. Moreover, I will make things
much cleaner once the wiki interface speeds up (hopefully its just a 'burp' in
the software right now).

Finally, I will review the individuals who noted they would like to "champion"
or "mentor" TinkerPop. I will read more about them, what these roles are, and
provide thoughts to this thread once I fully grasp the situation.

Thank you again,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com