Hi,

So something Jan and I ran into on the infra list, does anyone know
definitively what the access rights given to a podling's git repo are, if
they request one (instead of a svn directory)?

If nothing else we should document it somewhere on the incubator site
indicating the permission sets for both svn and git.  My current
understanding is that svn sites are typically incubator wide, svn repos are
confined to a specific list, and git repos are incubator wide.  The git one
in particular because we don't create ldap groups for podlings and I've
heard that we only do groups in git (not individual lists).

John