On Jan 9, 2015, at 11:18 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

>> On 10 Jan 2015, at 6:18 am, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> This still only has 3 committers.
>>
>> How is the project going to function with such a small group?  I don't see
>> that there has been a realistic answer to this question.
>
> It is part of the incubation process to help gain more, and again as a tlp,
> an ongoing process.
> Lots of TLPs have more committers, with only one or two actually active.

But this is a project that has existed since 2009. If there are only 3 initial
committers then where is the rest of the community? Is this a fork? Is there
going to be a Trac vs. Bloodhound or OpenOffice vs. LibreOffice community
issues. I don't think such would block incubation, but we should be fully aware
of it if this is so.

Regards,
Dave