Sounds just right to me.

I just spend a few minutes going through incubator sites. The number of
sites that had the incubator logo was definitely less in my cursory
examination than the number that made it clear that they were incubating,
but the number of sites that didn't make it incubation status clear was
still very high.

This seems like a thing that could be cured by gentle coercion.  Mentors
would be a first rank for that.