Hi Bertrand,

I have a bit of a different understanding. We only accept code contributions
that want to be here. If the license for this project is ALv2 upstream from
DataStax
then the community coming here for Olympian may fork the project and so long as
those committers and PMC part of the new project have ICLAs on file, there need
not
be any informal agreement with any company. The company owns the name, the
trademark,
etc., but the license allows forks and new communities to be made.

Cheers,
Chris

On 9/29/16, 1:20 AM, "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi,

    On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 6:01 AM, Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
    > ...This project will be a fork of Titan graph database project...
    > ...The project was created by company called Aurelius and was acquired by
    > Datstax...

    We only accept friendly forks, and it looks like Titan belongs to
    DataStax, so IMO you need at least an informal agreement from them
    before forking at the ASF.

    -Bertrand