Thanks for the insights, Ross, Bertrand, JB, and Chris,

As Alan has mentioned before, we have attempted numerous times and channels
to ask DataStax whether they opposed to us taking a fork to Apache with no
avail.

If anyone has connection to Datastax or especially the Titan team here, we
would love to be connected to.

And if it contact or reply is not happening, would moving to legal@ as Ross
mentioned be good solution or next step?

- Henry