Hi,

Changing my vote to +1 (binding).

> Not sure I understand. If the dependency is optional and scope provided, I
> don't think it's an issue.

In the legal JIRA and the discussion on the dev list there's no nothing about
if the dependancy is considered optional or not that I could find.

This of course may be obvious to people working on the project but not to
people outside the project - so sorry about that. :-)

> Kinesis IO will be used by a very small part of users imho (only the ones who
> needs pipelines connected with Kinesis).

If that’s the case then IMO there no issue with the dependancy.

Thanks,
Justin