Hi Christopher,

Thanks for the heads up.  A few nits on my part, but overall I would be
happy to see Fluo graduate.  When reading my notes, please also consult the
graduation guide at [1].

- The discussion and vote should have happened on your public dev list, not
private.  It's good that at least discussion happened publicly, and the
actual vote isn't required so it's not a big deal.
- I don't see any sign that you added new committers or PPMC members since
incubating.  See also [2].  I don't see that as a show stopper, as it looks
like a diverse group.
- Of the proposed PMC, how many are actively committing to Fluo?  Was there
an ask at any point to see who was still interested?
- Only one mentor voted on the graduation.  Would be great to see if the
other mentors are equally on board.

John

[1]: http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#toplevel
[2]: https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/Fluo