On 09/09/2018 11:33 AM, Justin Mclean wrote:
HI,

There seems to be a bit of confusion here. I am not a mentor for Annotator, yet
I am listed as one.

You listed as one here. [1]

It get it’s info (I believe) from the podling.xml files which has this in it
for Annotator:
         <mentors>
             <mentor username="niq">Nick Kew</mentor>
             <mentor username="brianm">Brian McCallister</mentor>
             <mentor username="humbedooh">Daniel Gruno</mentor>
             <mentor username="jim">Jim Jagielski</mentor>
         </mentors>

Is that information perhaps out of date or incorrect? You are also listed as
the champion.
        <champion availid="humbedooh">Daniel Gruno</champion>

I did champion it (and offer advice/help on occasion), but AIUI the champion's
duties officially stop once the project has entered incubation and gotten set
up.

They can be the case, but some champions also continue on as mentors.

I take it from that that you would like to be removed as a mentor and not sent
the email?

I honestly don't have the time to mentor them in an official capacity - if I'm listed as anything but champion, then yes, remove me as a mentor. I'll continue in a low-capacity to provide help when I can, but I have other priorities first and foremost :)

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/annotator