Hi,

> I think the question is not "Is SkyWalking ready to graduate" but "Is the
> proposed PMC list accurate”.

Well the graduation was put off last time because the project was not correctly
recognising merit, and they have fixed that by voting more folks but but if
they are not active then I’m not sure what has been fixed. It seems this could
be a symptom of the same problem? But  I did also say "Perhaps the roster needs
to be adjusted in the proposal for it to be accepted by the IPMC?”

Out of interest do we know who those 4 or 5 people work for (or the rest of the
proposed PMC members)? It’s good to have a PMC consisting of people from
different companies.

Thanks,
Justin