Hi:
I have changed my email name to DongXue Si(IluckySi) <1151262...@qq.com>

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "mck"<m...@semb.wever.org>;
????????: 2019??3??5??(??????) ????8:08
??????: "general"<general@incubator.apache.org>;

????: Re: Problems subscribing to SkyWalking (Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache
SkyWalking (incubating) as a TLP(take2))

???? Kai Wang,

Please remember to to setup your email name/account so the sender is "???? Kai
Wang" for all emails to apache ML.

For those of us that can't read chinese it is too difficult to identify your
real name. Adding your english alias after your chinese name honours your
original name and identity (and culture) while also giving the rest of us the
required handle to remember you by.

And if you can remember to keep reminding folk of this as they join the
project, it would be most appreciated and kind.

regards,
Mick